Handcrafted Vibrant Aari Embroidery Rug from Kashmir 3 x 2
- 🔮 Exclusive, one-of-a-kind design
- 🌠 Rare and precious only one unique piece created
- ✋Carefully Crafted by Hand in Kashmir by our Skilled Artisans
- 🪡 Expert artisans with years of experience
- 🕰️ Meticulous, months-long craftsmanship
- 🌱 Supports traditional artisans
- 🎀Ideal, unforgettable gift with gift wrapping and personalized message
- ✈️ Free worldwide delivery
- ↩️ 7-day return and refund policy
Introducing our exclusive handcrafted Kashmiri Embroidery Rug, an embodiment of skilled craftsmanship and traditional elegance. This vibrant rug, measuring 2.5 x 4 feet, is adorned with a striking geometric design, exuding an aura of grandeur and finesse.
Hand embroidered using the traditional Kashmiri Aari technique, which is a type of chain stitch, this rug features an astounding amalgamation of shades, including blue, maroon, yellow, and others. The threads used are silk, lending a luxurious sheen and an exquisite texture to the rug.
Every stitch on this rug has been executed with precision and passion by the proficient artisans of Kashmir. Each rug requires an enormous investment of time and labour, making it not just a piece of decor but a testament to patience and dedication.
The colours are hand-dyed, which enhances their vibrancy and longevity. This rug is a remarkable fusion of timeless tradition and contemporary appeal, perfect for bringing a touch of warmth and sophistication to your home.
- Exquisite Handcrafted Design: Each rug is meticulously crafted by skilled Kashmiri artisans, making it unique and exclusive.
- Luxurious Silk Threads: Uses high-quality silk threads, adding a lustrous sheen and a plush texture.
- Vibrant Hand-Dyed Colours: Features a palette of vibrant shades, which are hand-dyed for enhanced longevity and richness.
- Traditional Aari Embroidery: Exhibits the renowned Kashmiri Aari chain-stitch technique, a testament to age-old Kashmiri craftsmanship.
- Timeless Creation: A piece of decor that is not just beautiful but also carries the legacy of Kashmiri tradition.